2020 Reading Challenge
It's hard to believe that the middle of January is almost upon us. Where does the time go? Whether you've already made reading goals for 2020, or had good intentions, we wanted to share with you our 2020 Reading Challenge. This year we hope to read at least one book in each of these 12 categories.
1) A 2020 Indie Next List Title
2) A 2019 Award-Winning Title (i.e., Pulitzer Prize, National Book Award, Newbery Medal, etc.)
3)Book adapted for the big screen releasing in 2020
4) Book adapted for TV in 2019 or 2020
5) A Banned Book
6) Book published in the 1920s
7) Local author title
8) Celebrity Book Club title
9) Book recommended by someone 15 years old or younger
10) Book by author of color
11) Title initially written in a Foreign Language.
12) A 2019 Indie Next List Title
Be sure to look out for our reviews and recommendations in the coming months. In the meantime, we invite you to join us in reading by sharing what reading goals you've made for 2020, what you're currently reading, and what you're most looking forward to reading in the year ahead. Happy Reading!